Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nathan Hager
"I think what you can always count on in times of crisis is D.C. chefs and restaurateurs getting together in one way or another to help those in need," says Nycci Nellis, publisher of "The List - Are You On It."
Former Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey is on a new case: looking into Pepco's well-documented reliability issues during storms.
Calling Verizon to get the forecast is going the way of the pay phone and the Yellow Pages.
Tags: Verizon ,
Jamie McIntyre talks about March 9, 1977 - the day when a group of Hanafi Muslims took over three buildings in Washington, D.C. WTOP's Nathan Hager reports.
AMC Theaters is bringing the gritty tale of Travis Bickle back to the big screen for a very limited run, at 8:00 p.m. March 19 and 22.
Despite some of the worst traffic in the country, one group is lauding the D.C. Metro area for creating effective transportation alternatives.
The Miller Center of Public Affairs at the University of Virginia has been working for more than a decade to transcribe and digitize more than 5,000 hours of White House tapes dating from the administrations of Franklin Delano Roosevelt to Richard Nixon.
Tags: Miller Center of Public Affairs , University of Virginia , David Coleman , Franklin Delano Roosevelt , Richard Nixon , Lyndon Johnson , LBJ , White House tapes , civil rights movement , Vietnam War , Cuban Missile Crisis ,
The buses will begin at the Gaithersburg Park and Ride and follow the InterCounty Connector to Shady Grove Metro station and the Norbeck Park and Ride.
Tired of paying $10 or more just to see a movie for an hour and a half? There's almost no need to pay full price at the cinema.
If you want to make this Valentine's Day unforgettable, though not necessarily in a good way, consider a different idea, courtesy of the Bronx Zoo.