Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nathan Hager
"Some of these bacteria infections and virus infections that your dog and cat have may not make them sick but may make you very sick," says Deborah Kotz, author of the Daily Dose health blog.
The extension of the tax cuts signed into law recently by President Obama include a few money-savings for voters.
Every other day, it seems, there's another report on TV about the rising epidemic of bedbugs.
Researchers say if a wife doesn't get enough sleep, the next day could mean a spat.
The American film version of the best-selling Swedish crime thriller "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" won't arrive in theaters until December, but buzz is building to a fever pitch thanks to an online marketing campaign that appears to be openly courting controversy.
Some songs are so good, they've got to be recorded more than once.
Merlot for your molars? One dentist offers an interesting way for patients to take the edge off. WTOP's Nathan Hager reports.
"When people hit middle age, if they start to slack on sleep and get less than seven to eight hours a night, or even if they get too much, that can also accelerate the brain's aging process and lead to things like memory loss a little bit earlier in life," says health blogger Deborah Kotz.
What is the English language coming to? If that's your lament when you see text-messaging abbreviations showing up in print, you might not get much help from the stalwart keepers of the Queen's English over at the OED.
Some of Taylor's most memorable movies are available for instant viewing online. Others will be part of a 24-hour tribute.