Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Natalie Williams
A local firefighter has been arrested and charged with a scam that involved CPR training.
A D.C. firefighter has been paid for not showing up at work for more than two years, WTOP has learned. The reason for the payments can be traced back to a corruption investigation that began back in 2008.
A local family wants a teacher's aide criminally charged after they say he assaulted their mentally challenged son at school.
D.C. Councilmember Marion Barry is apologizing to the D.C. Council, a week after an independent investigation found he gave his then-girlfriend government contracts and took cash kickbacks.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast , Anacostia , Marion Barry , Union Temple Baptist Church , Fred Cooke , Rev. Willie Wilson , D.C. Council , Jack Evans , Robert Bennett , United States Attorney's Office , D.C. Office of Campaign Finance