Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Natalie Williams
A local firefighter has been arrested and charged with a scam that involved CPR training.
A D.C. firefighter has been paid for not showing up at work for more than two years, WTOP has learned. The reason for the payments can be traced back to a corruption investigation that began back in 2008.
A local family wants a teacher's aide criminally charged after they say he assaulted their mentally challenged son at school.
D.C. Councilmember Marion Barry is apologizing to the D.C. Council, a week after an independent investigation found he gave his then-girlfriend government contracts and took cash kickbacks.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast , Anacostia , Marion Barry , Union Temple Baptist Church , Fred Cooke , Rev. Willie Wilson , D.C. Council , Jack Evans , Robert Bennett , United States Attorney's Office , D.C. Office of Campaign Finance