Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nan Siemer
Bob Leins welcomes Nan Siemer, owner of Breakers Consulting, to talk about new ways to cultivate relationships through networking and social media.
April 1, 2013
Breakers founder Nan Siemer on how to improve the working conditions at your office.
April 2, 2012
Workplace morale consultant Nan Siemer says federal workers must learn to ignore candidates' attacks on the government workforce during this election season.
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by Nan Siemer, career strategist and owner of Breakers Consulting.
March 21, 2011(Encore presentation July 4, 2011)
May 4th, 2009
Our guest this week, Nan Siemer, Career Strategist. will address issues within the Government which are creating more changes than usual for the Federal employee. Budget worries and the new Administration are two examples. Ms. Siemer will explain how changes, though often anxiety producing, can be healthy and lead to a more positive and smarter workforce. Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will be our hosts.
Tags: Pay & Benefits ,