Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nan Siemer
Bob Leins welcomes Nan Siemer, owner of Breakers Consulting, to talk about new ways to cultivate relationships through networking and social media.
April 1, 2013
Breakers founder Nan Siemer on how to improve the working conditions at your office.
April 2, 2012
Workplace morale consultant Nan Siemer says federal workers must learn to ignore candidates' attacks on the government workforce during this election season.
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by Nan Siemer, career strategist and owner of Breakers Consulting.
March 21, 2011(Encore presentation July 4, 2011)
May 4th, 2009
Our guest this week, Nan Siemer, Career Strategist. will address issues within the Government which are creating more changes than usual for the Federal employee. Budget worries and the new Administration are two examples. Ms. Siemer will explain how changes, though often anxiety producing, can be healthy and lead to a more positive and smarter workforce. Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will be our hosts.
Tags: Pay & Benefits ,