Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Naba Barkakati
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
GAO reviewed the administration's implementation of the July 2010 memo calling for a government-wide review of financial management projects. Auditors found about half of the projects said there was no change in cost and three-quarters said their schedule remained the same.
Tags: financial management , GAO , OMB , Tom Carper , Scott Brown , Senate Homeland and Governmental Affairs Committee , financial management systems , CFO Council , A-127 , Jason Miller , In Depth , Francis Rose ,
Naba Barkakati, GAO's Chief Technologist, shares how agencies can secure their wireless networks.