Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NTSB
The National Transportation Safety Board is adding a new role to its job description: identify air safety hazards before they cause crashes.
Interior's National Business Center no longer will support CGI's Momentum software forcing NRC, EEOC, FLRB and NTSB to find a new financial management system provider.
When there's an explosion in any of the more than 300,000 miles of gas pipeline throughout the country, the NTSB could be called to investigate. Chairman Deborah Hersman said she just doesn't have the manpower for that.
The National Transportation Safety Board is taking aim at states like Virginia.
Metro will close five Red Line stations over Labor Day weekend for major track work, in part to comply with federal investigators' recommendations after last year's fatal train crash.
The work of the NTSB does is "kind of like the CSI of transportation safety." Chair Debbie Hersman breaks it down for us.