Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NTSB
The National Transportation Safety Board is adding a new role to its job description: identify air safety hazards before they cause crashes.
Interior's National Business Center no longer will support CGI's Momentum software forcing NRC, EEOC, FLRB and NTSB to find a new financial management system provider.
When there's an explosion in any of the more than 300,000 miles of gas pipeline throughout the country, the NTSB could be called to investigate. Chairman Deborah Hersman said she just doesn't have the manpower for that.
The National Transportation Safety Board is taking aim at states like Virginia.
Metro will close five Red Line stations over Labor Day weekend for major track work, in part to comply with federal investigators' recommendations after last year's fatal train crash.
The work of the NTSB does is "kind of like the CSI of transportation safety." Chair Debbie Hersman breaks it down for us.