Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NTEU
With TSA ranked 213 out of 216 agencies overall and dead last in pay and benefits, would unionizing help?
11:59 tonight is the deadline for voting for the Securing Americans Value and Efficiency Awards.
Order would require every agency to have meetings where both management and labor representatives are present.
Do you think that special hiring and intern programs are unfair to the majority of federal workers? If so, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you are not alone.
During a Senate hearing, OPM pledges to do a better job in the future of explaining that increases are very much possible. Enrollees have until Dec. 14 to make a decision about changing plans, but lawmakers, employee unions and others call for OPM to extend the deadline. John Hancock official says on average premiums will increase only $29.
Tags: P&B , Daniel Green , Susan Collins , Herb Kohl , OPM , Senate Special Committee on Aging , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , John Hancock , Marianne Harrison , Colleen Kelley , Chester Joy , LTC , long term care insurance
Review part of Napolitano's priorities for department
Tags: mngt , P&B , Janet Napolitano , Loretta Sanchez , Peter King , Jane Harman , DHS , House Homeland Security Committee , FEMA , TSA , Colleen Kelley , information sharing , cybersecurity , collective bargaining , TWIC