Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NSF
The STAR METRICS will create a reliable and consistent inter-agency mechanism to account for the number of scientists and support staff that are on research institution payrolls supported by federal funds. Details from Julia Lane, program director with the National Science Foundation.
One the world's largest supercomputers is being used to forecast, in 3D, how BP's massive Gulf of Mexico oil spill will affect coastal areas. Blue Waters Program director Irene Qualters explains how it works.
AGA's National Leadership Conference brings together a stellar lineup of respected government financial management and accountability leaders to share valuable insight, proven strategies, lessons learned, and discuss the newest management techniques and the most recent information on always-changing standards and regulations.
The National Science Foundation fires up a new multi-media website on Friday.
Martin J. Benison
David R. Bennett
Thomas N. Cooley
January 13th, 2008
Implementation plan details short, medium and long term goals