Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NSF
An analysis by the American Association for the Advancement of Science found the 2012 budget for research and development will make investments into energy and environment research and cut R&D at the Defense Department and NASA.
Gwynne Kostin, director of mobile at the GSA's Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies, says the government has enough innovation to tackle the mobile challenge.
Cliff Braverman, a multimedia group leader for the agency, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss why the foundation launched a radio station and how it fits in with national STEM initiatives.
DHS science and technology: A vision of what's possible - Part one of FederalNewsRadio's look into how the directorate moves ideas to the market.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Jan. 29, 2009
Tags: mngt , stimulus , CFO , Partnership for Intergovernmental Management and A , Tom Cooley ,
As program officer for the Integrated Ocean Drilling Program, Jamie Allan is leading numerous important scientific projects. His work could provide insight into climate change, drug development, and natural disasters. And he does it by drilling big holes.