Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NSF
Gwynne Kostin, director of mobile at the GSA's Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies, says the government has enough innovation to tackle the mobile challenge.
Cliff Braverman, a multimedia group leader for the agency, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss why the foundation launched a radio station and how it fits in with national STEM initiatives.
DHS science and technology: A vision of what's possible - Part one of FederalNewsRadio's look into how the directorate moves ideas to the market.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Jan. 29, 2009
Tags: mngt , stimulus , CFO , Partnership for Intergovernmental Management and A , Tom Cooley ,
As program officer for the Integrated Ocean Drilling Program, Jamie Allan is leading numerous important scientific projects. His work could provide insight into climate change, drug development, and natural disasters. And he does it by drilling big holes.
The new program, Decadal and Regional Climate Prediction Using Earth System Models or EaSM, will be used to form high-resolution models that will make it easier to identify specific areas of greater vulnerability to climate change over a shorter time frame. The National Science Foundation's Tim Killeen joins us with details.