Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NSA
Lonny Anderson, NSA's chief information officer, said with the launch of three new cryptological centers in Hawaii, Georgia and Texas, the agency can put in place technology and the ability to bring in new technology more easily to carry NSA through the next decade or longer.
May 4, 2011(Encore presentation June 30, 2011)
The Pentagon's new Cyber Command could end up in Maryland, according to the Maryland Gazette. The Obama administration is finalizing plans for a new Pentagon command to coordinate the security of military computer networks and to develop new offensive cyber-weapons.
Defense Intelligence Agency chief information officer Grant Schneider tells Federal News Radio about his agency's new virtualized desktop,and other priorities that he is working on.
April 21, 2011
Information Assurance Director
Sept. 3, 2009
Nation still at risk of terror attack from lack of information sharing.
Higher stage of maturity is necessary to secure systems
Services react with relief and expectation for what new organization can do for the military. Alexander says securing DoD networks is foremost focus.
Tags: technology , security , Keith Alexander , Greg Schumacher , David Senty , Sean Filipowski , Ray Letteer , DoD , Air Force , Army , Navy , Marines Corps , DHS , AFCEA , cybersecurity , Cyber Command , workforce
Experts say command would better organize military capabilities
Already the home of the National Security Agency, the state of Maryland now wants to expand its place in the federal cybersecurity community.
Welcome! You've got job prospects! The Intelligence Community is reaching out to a Web-connected crowd next Tuesday with a virtual career event! Virtual job booths, real-time chats with recruiters and live presentations -- all from the comfort of your couch, and in your pajamas if you'd like.