Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NSA
Thomas A. Drake could spend the next 35 years in jail.
There are some real concerns coming from several directions over the program.
Boeing to acquire cybersecurity company
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Gen. Keith Alexander calls for the Cyber Command to have real time understanding of what's going on in their computer networks. He also calls for a common operational picture as a part of improving situational awareness. Alexander also says DoD is putting a lot of effort and focus on ensuring privacy and civil liberties laws and regulations are followed.
From NSA to the TSA -- CIO Emma Garrison-Alexander explains her experiences this week on the show.
May 27, 2010
New Cyber Command will better integrate existing and new computer network defense capabilities. DoD right now is spread too thin to protect its 15,000 networks and 7 million computing devices. The military too often is playing catch up to cyber attacks.
It's competition time for the armed forces universities. The National Security Agency and the Central Security Service are testing the five U.S. service academies during the 10th annual Cyber Defense Exercise. Teams will be tested on their ability to defend computer networks the students designed themselves. The winner will take home the coveted CDX trophy. The competition will take place at Lockheed Martin in Greenbelt, Maryland.
OMB shifts to real time cybersecurity monitoring, cyberdefenses put to the test during annual NSA exercise, FCC considers testing cybersecurity compliancy
NSA opens up to Maryland contractors, Cyber Command nominee says policies aren't clear