Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NSA
Information Assurance Director
Sept. 3, 2009
Nation still at risk of terror attack from lack of information sharing.
Higher stage of maturity is necessary to secure systems
Services react with relief and expectation for what new organization can do for the military. Alexander says securing DoD networks is foremost focus.
Tags: technology , security , Keith Alexander , Greg Schumacher , David Senty , Sean Filipowski , Ray Letteer , DoD , Air Force , Army , Navy , Marines Corps , DHS , AFCEA , cybersecurity , Cyber Command , workforce
Experts say command would better organize military capabilities
Already the home of the National Security Agency, the state of Maryland now wants to expand its place in the federal cybersecurity community.
Welcome! You've got job prospects! The Intelligence Community is reaching out to a Web-connected crowd next Tuesday with a virtual career event! Virtual job booths, real-time chats with recruiters and live presentations -- all from the comfort of your couch, and in your pajamas if you'd like.
The state of Maryland has announced plans to be "front and center" among states when it comes to creating federal cybersecurity jobs.
Focus on procurement and cyber coordinator biggest differences as compared to Bush administration's CNCI. Pres. Obama to begin with 24 actions to improve IT security.
Tags: technology , contracting , President Barack Obama , White House , OMB , DHS , GSA , DoD , Karen Evans , Alan Paller , Bruce McConnell , SANS Institute , cybersecurity , TIC , identity management
Standard configuration for Windows 2003 and 2008 builds upon desktop baseline. New secure servers provide another level of cybersecurity for agency systems.