Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NRO
Intelligence agencies are inconsistent in how they handle disclosures of employee crimes uncovered during lie-detector tests, Inspector General Charles McCullough says.
Chief information officers in the intelligence community said despite cultural challenges, it makes sense to treat the IC as one IT enterprise. They owe an implementation plan to IC agency heads by the end of this year.
Tags: technology , IT , ODNI , intelligence community , CIA , NGA , NSA , DIA , Jeanne Tisinger , James Clapper , Al Tarasiuk , Jill Singer , Neill Tipton , industry , information sharing , cloud computing , budget , Jared Serbu
After a decade of uninterrupted spending growth, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence has submitted budget cutting plans for intelligence agencies to the White House. The intelligence community will try to save money mostly through IT efficiencies, and will try to protect its civilian workforce while drawing down on its reliance upon contractors.
Defense Intelligence Agency chief information officer Grant Schneider tells Federal News Radio about his agency's new virtualized desktop,and other priorities that he is working on.
April 21, 2011
Welcome! You've got job prospects! The Intelligence Community is reaching out to a Web-connected crowd next Tuesday with a virtual career event! Virtual job booths, real-time chats with recruiters and live presentations -- all from the comfort of your couch, and in your pajamas if you'd like.