Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NRC
NRC issued a solicitation for a variety of IT services that serves as a lynchpin to changing how it meets its mission. HHS sees open government and health care reform as the spark, while DHS continues to move toward the OneDHS concept.
WFED's Max Cacas talks with Miriam Cohen, Deputy Chief Human Capital Officer at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. The agency has consistently been voted the "best place to work" in an annual survey from OPM.
David Silverberg, editor of Homeland Security Today, has an update on the mission to Tokyo.
The annual rankings of the best (and worst) places to work in the federal government are out. We get details from Max Stier with the Partnership for Public Service
The Partnership for Public Service along with the Institute for the Study of Public Policy Implementation at American University released its annual rankings of the best places to work in the federal government.
As part of our Best of the Federal Government series, we asked you to nominate the agencies with the best transportation or parking options. Vote now for your favorite!
Over the last several years, one federal agency has ranked highest in government-wide employee surveys as the "best place to work in the federal government": the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, in Rockville, Md. But in an era where OPM plans to reform the hiring and management of federal workers, how does NRC plan to stay at the top of its game as an "employer of choice"? Federal News Radio's Max Cacas continues our week-long series, HReinvented.
This is the largest technology services contract ever from the agency.