Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NRC
Chairman Jaczko told lawmakers he would not resign despite criticism from NRC commissioners. Republican members push for Jaczko to leave. Democrats said their investigations found no legal violations.
Nuclear Regulatory Commission Chairman Gregory Jaczko said it was the first time he had heard many of the accusations that fellow commissioners threw at him during a hearing of the House Oversight Committee on Jaczko's leadership. The four commissioners, evenly split between Democrats and Republicans, said they had no political motive in bringing his "erratic" and "extreme" behavior to light.
Nearly three in every 10 new hires in the government is a veteran, marking the highest percentage of new hires in more than 20 years. Just two out of the 24 agencies in the President's Council on Veterans Employment failed to meet their goals. The council released Tuesday preliminary fiscal 2011 employment data.
Darren Ash, deputy executive director of corporate management at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, will talk about how the agency is using youtube and other social media.
November 8, 2011
The three agencies have joined a growing number that are offering incentive payments for employees to leave the payroll. Federal News Radio provides a roundup of recent buyout offers.
Transformation is taking different shapes across the government. But at one agency it all starts with its biggest contract ever. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us the details.
April 23, 2009
Director of the Office of Information Systems Security, FAA
Chief Information Security Officer, NRC
Chief Information Security Officer
August 21st, 2008
The Chief Information Officer of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission explains how his office is changing to support remote workers.