Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NRC
The three agencies have joined a growing number that are offering incentive payments for employees to leave the payroll. Federal News Radio provides a roundup of recent buyout offers.
Transformation is taking different shapes across the government. But at one agency it all starts with its biggest contract ever. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us the details.
April 23, 2009
Director of the Office of Information Systems Security, FAA
Chief Information Security Officer, NRC
Chief Information Security Officer
August 21st, 2008
The Chief Information Officer of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission explains how his office is changing to support remote workers.
NRC issued a solicitation for a variety of IT services that serves as a lynchpin to changing how it meets its mission. HHS sees open government and health care reform as the spark, while DHS continues to move toward the OneDHS concept.
WFED's Max Cacas talks with Miriam Cohen, Deputy Chief Human Capital Officer at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. The agency has consistently been voted the "best place to work" in an annual survey from OPM.
David Silverberg, editor of Homeland Security Today, has an update on the mission to Tokyo.