Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NPS
Starting with 6 million acres 100 years ago, the National Park Service is now responsible for more than 84 million acres. NPS Director Jon Jarvis tells us about plans for the future.
Debris and tar balls from the Deepwater Horizon accident has been showing up on National Park Service shores with greater frequency. Jon Jarvis, the Director of the National Park Service, tells us about plans for the future.
Several "unexpected power interruptions" in Washington have sparked a datacenter move to a new server in Denver.
Unions say leadership, communication key to improvements
Tags: mngt , Hank Kashdan , Daniel Wenk , Forest Service , BLM , National Park Service , Interior , USDA , National Federation of Federal Employees , Forest Service Council , Partnership for Public Service , Kevin Simpson , Elaine Downing , Ron Thatcher , employee morale , Best Places to Work survey
Salazar on management issues, ethics, and is he having fun yet?