Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NPS
Washington has more green space per person than any other U.S. city of its size. The National Capital Planning Commission's Director of Intergovernmental affairs Julia Koster explains how federal and local agencies are working together to make them even better.
The Naval Postgraduate School is the latest agency to win in our Best of the Federal Government series.
Vote today in our Best of the Federal Government series.
The Washington, D.C. area is home to one of the largest concentrations of national parks in the country. But do you know what it took to make the National Parks what they are today? A new documentary on America's National parks airs all this week on public television.
Fired U.S. Park Police Chief Teresa Chambers will meet Tuesday afternoon with officials from the Department of Interior and National Park Service to determine how she will return to the job. We get the latest from WTOP reporter Neal Augenstein.
The National Park Service wants volunteers to turn out for various activities, but even if you don't volunteer, the entrance fees to the parks will be waived.
The National Park service has turned to college students to solve a personnel shortfall
Planning is nearing the final stages. Details of the National Mall Plan have been released and comments are coming in. We get the latest from NPS spokesman Bill Line
The Alaska National Park Service IT/radio team has received the Alaska Federal Executive Association 2009 Civilian Team of the Year Award on the basis of cost savings to the government by means of technology. We learn more from NPS's Alaska region CIO, Dan Healey.
Spokesman Bill Line clearly outlines what you can and can't do if you plan to go to the Mall on Sunday.