Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NORAD
NORAD fills us in on how it's tracking Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. David Berteau of the Center for Strategic and International studies reviews the State Department's rough week. Ed Hardy of Brighthand.com talks about a good move by the maker of BlackBerry. Dr. Jacques Gansler of the University of Maryland discusses the acquisition challenges the government will be facing in the coming years.
Tags: Bill Lewis , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , David Berteau , Center for Strategic & International Studies , Ed Hardy , Brighthand , State Department , ICE , Jacques Gansler , acquisition , Federal Drive
A 67-year-old Virginia man out-spelled four of his cousins to capture first place at this year's AARP National Spelling Bee.
Tags: diverted flight ,
Santa tracking volunteers at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado said they fielded about 102,000 telephone queries beginning early Saturday on his progress, breaking the previous mark of 80,000.
Tags: Santa Tracker
Improved technology has made it easier for NORAD to hone in on the infrared signature of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer's nose. In 2010, volunteers at Santa Tracker call center answered 80,000 phone calls.
Through a partnership with OnStar, kids will be able to get live Santa updates online and in the car
'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through CONAD, the red phone was ringing, which was usually bad.
The North American Aerospace Defense Command is conducting its training flights over the region until 5 a.m.
NORAD says two F-15 fighters had to intercept a small aircraft that had no radio communication and was flying near the presidential retreat at Camp David, Maryland.
The pilot of the Piedmont Airlines flight that lost contact with air traffic controllers turned his radio to the wrong frequency.
WTOP will be following Santa all day and all night on Christmas Eve.