Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NOAA
Learn more about the federal preparations for the storm.
Learn more about NOAA's turtle rescue efforts
Read about his experiences.
In this installment of our Cool Jobs in Government series, we learn about an entire group of people who work on predicting weather in space.
This week, host Jason Miller interviews Joe Klimavicz of NOAA.
Aug. 12, 2010
The Atlantic Basin remains on track for an active hurricane season.
Dr. Susan Solomon is with NOAA and works on global warming issues.
Let's face it, meetings are a necessary evil for the federal workforce. But what if you could use a collaboration tool that lets you participate digitally? The next generation of virtual collaboration tools are almost the next best thing to being there.
Track the evolution of the NOAA's measuring instruments and methods
Read more about NOAA's data.