Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NOAA
The Massachusetts Republican said in a letter to the President that the misconduct and violations at NOAA are much worse than those at GSA. He said the IG found unethical behavior and broken procurement rules.
The development of mobile applications or apps is expanding within the federal government. The General Services Administration showcased some of the apps coming out of agencies at last week's FOSE Conference in Washington.
The agency moved 25,000 employees to Google apps for email and collaboration in the cloud. CIO Joe Klimavicz said GSA's experience was crucial in making their transition go on time and on budget.
The nation's oceans chief has turned down a request made first by U.S. Sen. John Kerry for a new assessment of the health of Gulf of Maine cod.
President Barack Obama has asked Congress for the power to merge federal agencies in an effort to make government more efficient and consumer friendly. Obama will call on Congress to give him a type of consolidation authority last held by a president when Ronald Reagan was in office. Analysts and former government insiders congratulate the president for the massive plan to streamline services. But they warn it will be tricky.
Tags: business , Emily Kopp , Don Kettl , Susan Schwab , USTR , Commerce , Partnership for Public Service , Max Stier , Jeff Zients , OMB , Barack Obama , Congress , management , government reorganization , workforce
Marco Giamberardino, senior director of the Associated General Contractors of America's federal and heavy construction division, outlines the winners and losers of the FY2012 budget for federal construction.
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has moved its 25,000 employees, contractors and associates to Google Apps for Government's cloud-based email service.
Director for Workforce Management
July 8, 2009
Tsunami Program Manager Jenifer Rhoades explains why it's so important.
In an exclusive exit interview, Pyke discusses why he's leaving and what he plans to do next.