Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NNSA
Dr. Linda Wilbanks
Chief Information Officer
June 12th, 2008
Senate acts has cybersecurity updates, NNSA steps up cyber data protection
The Energy bureau has a goal to cut the carbon footprint by almost a third. GSA is helping agencies meet governmentwide green goals by providing measuring tools, training and acquisition assistance.
Tags: contracting , technology , Steve Kempf , Robert Brese , GSA , DoE , EPA , White House , AFCEA Bethesda , Thin clients , energy efficiency , green purchasing , cybersecurity , Sustainability executive order
Energy announces plans to host officials from several federal agencies to raise awareness and donations for the July collection of the "Feds Feed Families" nationwide food drive.
As agencies continue to work toward being more 'open and transparent,' feds are always looking for better ways to communicate. We learn about a new option called SlideShare from the NNSA's Damien LaVera.
In honoring Pantex in the manufacturing category, the SBA recognized the site for its "hard work, innovative ideas and dedication" and for its achievements in the community. We learn more from Pantex's John Woolery.
A new technology from the NNSA has medical, industrial, scientific, environmental, and homeland security applications.
Imagine moving just eight miles and saving about $100 million per year. The NNSA's Mark Holecek has details on how his agency's doing it.
The MAC program, which began as a summer program this year, will place Military Academy cadets, midshipmen and officers in tours of duty within science, technology, engineering, national security and relevant fields at any of the NNSA sites. NNSA's Greg Simonson explains how it works.
What's white and green and efficient all over? DOE hopes it's your roof.