Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NLRB
Congress' failure to agree on a short-term funding measure last week immediately threw agencies into shutdown mode, shutting offices and sending hundreds of thousands of federal employees home without pay. But as the shutdown stretches into its second week with no end in sight, a round of second-order effects is beginning to ripple throughout government.
A member of the National Labor Relations Board accused of leaking inside information has resigned, the agency announced Sunday.
Tags: Terence Flynn
The National Federation of Independent Business and the National Right to Work Foundation say that President Obama cannot legally bypass the Senate to appoint three new members of the National Labor Relations Board.
President Barack Obama recess-appointed three members to the National Labor Relations Board on Wednesday, bypassing fierce opposition from Republicans who claim the agency has leaned too far in favor of unions.
Failed cloture vote means Craig Becker can join NLRB only by recess appointment.
Vincent Melehy, an attorney Melehy & Associates, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss what you can do to protect yourself and what type of Facebook postings would be considered a fire-able offense.