Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NLRB
Congress' failure to agree on a short-term funding measure last week immediately threw agencies into shutdown mode, shutting offices and sending hundreds of thousands of federal employees home without pay. But as the shutdown stretches into its second week with no end in sight, a round of second-order effects is beginning to ripple throughout government.
A member of the National Labor Relations Board accused of leaking inside information has resigned, the agency announced Sunday.
Tags: Terence Flynn
The National Federation of Independent Business and the National Right to Work Foundation say that President Obama cannot legally bypass the Senate to appoint three new members of the National Labor Relations Board.
President Barack Obama recess-appointed three members to the National Labor Relations Board on Wednesday, bypassing fierce opposition from Republicans who claim the agency has leaned too far in favor of unions.
Failed cloture vote means Craig Becker can join NLRB only by recess appointment.
Vincent Melehy, an attorney Melehy & Associates, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss what you can do to protect yourself and what type of Facebook postings would be considered a fire-able offense.