Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NITP
Certifed financial planner Joe Sullender answers questions and emails about how to create a financial plan for your family.
July 29, 2013.
Tags: pay and benefits , financial planning , Joe Sullender , mutual funds , commodities , savings , stocks , bonds , financial risk , risk tolerance , investment advice , retirement , TSP , Wells Fargo , retirement planning , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit
Federal benefits expert Bob Braunstein will answer your questions about phased retirment.
July 10, 2013
Retirement coach Mike Townshend on how to prepare a care contract for your family.
July 8, 2013
Co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan answer your calls and emails about phased retirement.
July 1, 2013
Bob and Bob trade places, as federal benefits specialst Bob Braunstein plays host to the show's usual host, tax expert Bob Leins.
Life and career coach Dee Cascio answers calls and emails about how to properly prepare for retirement.
June 17, 2013
Bob Leins welcomes federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein back to the studio to look at situations that may arise during one's career with the federal government and how to best handle them at retirement.
Host Bob Leins and Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer answer your calls and emails on what to do now to protect your financial assets in the future.
June 3, 2013
Retirement coach Mike Townshend talks about what feds should think about as they plan for their retirement.
May 27, 2013
Tom O'Rourke, principal with the law firm Miles and Stockbridge, P.C., talks about your 2013 taxes with host Bob Leins.
May 13, 2013