Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NITP
Benefits expert John Elliott, with the National Institute of Transition Planning, is our guest. He talks about what you should be doing to prepare for retirement at all career levels: as a new fed, in mid-career and as you approach retirement.
February 12, 2014
Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, will give tips on how to determine your magic retirement date.
January 29, 2014
Host Bob Leins and guest Bob Braunstein discuss their experiences as employees in the federal government and provide tips on what you need to know to maximize benefits during your career.
January 27, 2014
Federal benefits expert James Marshall will answer your questions about Social Security benefits.
January 20, 2014
Gerontology professor Dr. Michael Creedon discusses his "Ten Commandments for Givers", and offers advice on how to care for elderly parents.
December 23, 2013
Insurance expert and author Walton Francis will answer your calls and emails about open season.
November 11, 2013
Tammy Flanagan, Karen Schaeffer, and Bob Leins discuss what furloughed federal workers should be doing to protect their financial assets.
October 14, 2013
Attorneys Steve Widdes and Micah Bonaviri give you advice on how to maximize the value of your retirement plans.
September 16th, 2013
Bob and Bob trade places, as federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein plays host to the show's usual host, tax expert Bob Leins.
September 2, 2013
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss how to transfer funds to a Roth IRA and avoid incurring an income tax.
August 5, 2013