Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NITP
Tammy Flanagan, Karen Schaeffer, and Bob Leins discuss what furloughed federal workers should be doing to protect their financial assets.
October 14, 2013
Attorneys Steve Widdes and Micah Bonaviri give you advice on how to maximize the value of your retirement plans.
September 16th, 2013
Bob and Bob trade places, as federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein plays host to the show's usual host, tax expert Bob Leins.
September 2, 2013
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss how to transfer funds to a Roth IRA and avoid incurring an income tax.
August 5, 2013
Certifed financial planner Joe Sullender answers questions and emails about how to create a financial plan for your family.
July 29, 2013.
Tags: pay and benefits , financial planning , Joe Sullender , mutual funds , commodities , savings , stocks , bonds , financial risk , risk tolerance , investment advice , retirement , TSP , Wells Fargo , retirement planning , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit
Federal benefits expert Bob Braunstein will answer your questions about phased retirment.
July 10, 2013
Retirement coach Mike Townshend on how to prepare a care contract for your family.
July 8, 2013
Co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan answer your calls and emails about phased retirement.
July 1, 2013
Bob and Bob trade places, as federal benefits specialst Bob Braunstein plays host to the show's usual host, tax expert Bob Leins.
Life and career coach Dee Cascio answers calls and emails about how to properly prepare for retirement.
June 17, 2013