Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NIST
Many fundamentals are reiterated, while new threats are also identified.
Tags: Smart Grid , House Science Subcommittee on Energy and Environme , Patricia Hoffman , Department of Energy , George Arnold , National Institute of Standards and Technology , Paul De Martini , Jeff Ross , Michael Stoessl
Draft explanation kicks off effort to develop special publication for government architecture, strategies and security.
NIST computer scientist,
May 14, 2009
CIO Council offers advice on improving agency input on IT security
Dr. Ron Ross
Project Leader, FISMA Implementation Project
March 31st, 2009
From cell phones to Blackberrys to wireless cards in laptops, nearly every federal worker and contractor connects to the Internet wirelessly these days. But there is no federal standard for securing these connections.