Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NIST
Two draft documents released by the National Institute of Standards and Technology define and set guidelines for government cloud computing.
NIST's Sheila Frankel explains how agencies can be IPv6-compatible.
As the day draws nearer for the world to run out of the unique addresses that allow us to use the Internet, NIST has some help for managers on how to make the shift securely. We get details from NIST's Sheila Frankel.
The White House agency will help coordinate the process around prize competitions, science and technology education efforts and online access to government data. The America Competes law details several news policy directives for OSTP and other federal scientific agencies.
Tags: technology , management , Tom Kalil , Barack Obama , Office of Science and Technology Policy , White House , NSF , NIH , America Competes Act , State of the Union , competitions , transparency , Jason Miller
The Commerce Department and the National Institute of Standards and Technology are trying to figure out what the federal government’s role in cloud computing should be. The agencies are hosting a panel discussion Tuesday with industry leaders and experts from academia to discuss this as well as other national needs. A media advisory from the [...]
NIST's Ari Schwartz explains the concept of trusted identities.
As the Nation implements recently enacted health reform legislation, our regional businesses are uniquely qualified to assist the federal government to transform Health IT. Maryland is home to HHS, NIH, FDA, NIST, SSA, and the new Cyber Security Command Center and all of these agencies work with businesses to innovate health information technology. Montgomery County's Barbara Ashe tells us about a way to bring the sectors together.
Tags: Federal Drive , management , contracting , Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce , Montgomery County Chamber Community Foundation , Barbara Ashe , HHS , NIH , FDA , SSA , Cyber Security Command Center , health care reform
Increased use of a smart grid has benefits. The GAO finds being more cyber secure isn't one of them.
NIST's Randall Easter outlines what Apple would have to do in order to make its products available for government jobs.