Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NIST
The National Institute of Standards and Technology has released the final version of its guidelines for information risk management.
OMB mandated departments implement continuous monitoring of their cyber networks by 2012. Part of meeting that goal is understanding what hardware and software currently reside on the computing backbone.
Tags: technology , contracting , Roger Baker , Bobbie Stempfley , Mike Krieger , Donna Dodson , Army , VA , DHS , State , GSA , cybersecurity , continuous monitoring , Cyberscope , SmartBUY , Jason Miller
Jeremy Grant shares his top priorities as the incoming
Two draft documents released by the National Institute of Standards and Technology define and set guidelines for government cloud computing.
NIST's Sheila Frankel explains how agencies can be IPv6-compatible.
As the day draws nearer for the world to run out of the unique addresses that allow us to use the Internet, NIST has some help for managers on how to make the shift securely. We get details from NIST's Sheila Frankel.
The White House agency will help coordinate the process around prize competitions, science and technology education efforts and online access to government data. The America Competes law details several news policy directives for OSTP and other federal scientific agencies.
Tags: technology , management , Tom Kalil , Barack Obama , Office of Science and Technology Policy , White House , NSF , NIH , America Competes Act , State of the Union , competitions , transparency , Jason Miller
The Commerce Department and the National Institute of Standards and Technology are trying to figure out what the federal government’s role in cloud computing should be. The agencies are hosting a panel discussion Tuesday with industry leaders and experts from academia to discuss this as well as other national needs. A media advisory from the [...]
NIST's Ari Schwartz explains the concept of trusted identities.