Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NIST
With the new Obama administration, HSPD-12 will gain greater importance as the government prepares for next phase.
Agencies would be asked to report on 11 categories to determine the status of their computer network security.
New guidance offers steps agencies can take address risks in cell phones, PDAs
Established in August, the San Antonio cybersecurity center will be launching by the end of the year.
NIST investigates secure USB flaws, Maryland touted as cybersecurity hub
A new NIST report demonstrates that iris recognition algorithms can maintain their accuracy and interoperability with compact images, affirming their potential for large-scale identity management applications such as the federal Personal Identity Verification program, cyber security and counterterrorism.
OPM is giving agencies until Jan. 15 to report on their cybersecurity workforce hiring needs.
A newly release updates recommendations for how to certify and accredit computer systems as secure.