Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NIST
Ron Ross of NIST returns to talk more about network security.
Sept. 10, 2009
Initial set of protocols focus on interoperability. Other standards coming for cybersecurity and smart grid architecture.
Federal Security Spotlight returns to Ron Ross for an update about this publication.
March 18, 2010
Host Tom Temin speaks with Doug Montgomery, manager of the Internet and Scalable Systems group at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Tune in as they discuss IPv6, Part II, and the cybersecurity implications of not converting over to this new protocol.
Cita Furlani of NIST talks with host John Gilroy about why IPv6 is needed.
Jan. 5, 2010
July 22nd, 2009
The USPS is using green IT to try to help close its huge budget deficit.
Ron Ross, NIST
Bill Nelson, Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center
Agencies are following through on the administration's 25-point plan for IT reform. Federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra said the movement to cloud is becoming more important than ever.