Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NIH
Listen to a preview of Federal News Radio's Ask the CIO program.
Jack Jones, CIO at NIH, discusses his changing role at the agency.
Dr. Walter Koroshetz, the deputy director at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, joined the Federal Drivewith Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss a new technology and treatment method.
Michael Weingarten, the director of the SBIR development center at the National Cancer Institute, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to explain how the program got started and why it's so important now.
The National Institutes of Health Director, Dr. Francis Collins, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to explain a partnership between the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, the National Institutes of Health and the Food and Drug Administration.
Tags: FDA , DARPA , biomedical research , national center for advancing translational scienc , Federal Drive , Francis Collins , national center for advancing translational scienc , national center for advancing translational scienc
Dr. C. Norman Coleman's daily duties immerses him in what "most people don't want to think about," and for his exceptional work on radiation, he is a SAMMIES finalist.
A new study that will look at possible health effects of the Gulf of Mexico's Deepwater Horizon oil spill on 55,000 cleanup workers and volunteers begins today in towns across Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. We get details from Dr. Dale Sandler with NIEHS.
Teresa Bozelli, chair of the Children's Inn Gala, and Linda Berdine, chair of the Board of Directors of The Children's Inn at NIH, explain the importance of the organization.