Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NIH
The 3 Blind Mice started with three blind employees at NIH and has now grown to nearly 50. The group aims to increase awareness about blindness and low vision.
A Government Accountability Office report found the Department of Health and Human Services and the Environmental Protection Agency need to do a better job managing their employees under Title 42.
Thanks in part to the work of Dr. Lynne Mofenson, future generations won't have to worry about being born with HIV or AIDS. The State Department has made ending mother-to-child HIV transmission, what it calls an AIDS-free generation, a U.S. policy priority.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins and members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee subcommittee on Health shared concern about effects of potential sequestration on the agency, specifically in the area of funding grants.
The National Institutes of Health has more than a decade of experience under its belt administering a governmentwide acquisition contract (GWAC).
A survey of nearly 60,000 college students found some federal agencies rank high as ideal employers post-graduation.
The agency picks 10 service disabled veteran-owned small businesses (SDVOSBs) for its CIO-SP3 Small Business GWAC. NIH will make other small business and full-and-open awards in the coming month.
A working group is developing common requirements for a federated cloud identity management shared service. NIH already showed how this could be done with its iTrust tools. The tiger team is expected to issue the common standards in the next few months.
Federal technology leaders unveiled an initiative to develop better ways of harnessing the rapidly growing volume of increasingly complicated data sets, known as big data. The push is led by a joint solicitation — from the National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health — to develop the core technologies for reigning in big data. All told, six federal departments and agencies will take part in the program — committing more than $200 million in research-and-development investments.