Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NFL
The Army has joined up with the National Football League to fight traumatic brain injury, a threat to both soldiers and players.
Maryland, which is home to two NFL football teams, would lose an estimated $40 million in tax revenues if the NFL's season is canceled because of a labor dispute, a study by the Maryland comptroller's office said Tuesday.
Daniel Kaplan, staff writer for SportsBusiness Journal/Daily
As Redskins players showed up at Redskins Park, General Manager Bruce Allen told them they couldn't work out Tuesday, despite the fact that NFL players had been granted an injunction in the league's lockout.
Rachel Dretzin, producer for PBS' FRONTLINE
George Wallace, WTOP Sports reporter