Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NDU iCollege
At the heart of solid federal acquisition lies a well-trained workforce. National Defense University's iCollege professors Andy Gravatt and Russ Mattern share how the school stays up-to-date on acquisition practices across government and the recent changes they've made to the curriculum.
Ricardo Aguilera, the Defense Department Comptroller Chair at the Chief Financial Officer's Academy at the National Defense University's iCollege joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss the course and the leadership skills it aims to enforce.
Prof. Gilliam Duvall, Dr. John Saunders and Dr. John Hurley of the National Defense University joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss a cybersecurity workshop they hosted that focused on identifying and combating cyber threats.