Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NDU
Ricardo Aguilera, the Defense Department Comptroller Chair at the Chief Financial Officer's Academy at the National Defense University's iCollege joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss the course and the leadership skills it aims to enforce.
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Dunn, president and CEO of the Air Force Association, discussed the Air Force's purported plans to scale back on In Depth with Francis Rose.
Prof. Gilliam Duvall, Dr. John Saunders and Dr. John Hurley of the National Defense University joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss a cybersecurity workshop they hosted that focused on identifying and combating cyber threats.
Hacker challenge at NDU, hack attack traced to Chinese schools.
Agency issues RFI looking for vendors to provide information for future solicitation.
Learn more about what the 2010 GISLA winners have done.
The National Defense University wants future chief information officers to be two things: critical thinkers and life-long learners. That is why the CIO Certificate program is constantly changing.
June 24, 2010
Over a year ago, the U.S. Army, and other branches of the military, were experimenting with the use of the virtual worlds social media site "Second Life" as a recruitment tool. Since that time, the military has branched out into using virtual worlds technology as a tool for collaboration. Now, civilian branches of government are looking to do the same thing. Federal News Radio's Max Cacas has our exclusive coverage of the Third annual Federal Consortium for Virtual Worlds Conference, which concludes today at the National Defense University here in D.C..
Tags: technology , best practices , virtual worlds , Second Life , Federal Consortium for Virtual Worlds Conference , Army , Douglas Maxwell , U.S. Army Simulation and Training Center , MilLands , Paulette Robinson , iCollege , Barrack Obama , USDA , Max Cacas