Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NDU
Ricardo Aguilera, the Defense Department Comptroller Chair at the Chief Financial Officer's Academy at the National Defense University's iCollege joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss the course and the leadership skills it aims to enforce.
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Dunn, president and CEO of the Air Force Association, discussed the Air Force's purported plans to scale back on In Depth with Francis Rose.
Prof. Gilliam Duvall, Dr. John Saunders and Dr. John Hurley of the National Defense University joined Pentagon Solutions with Francis Rose to discuss a cybersecurity workshop they hosted that focused on identifying and combating cyber threats.
Hacker challenge at NDU, hack attack traced to Chinese schools.
Agency issues RFI looking for vendors to provide information for future solicitation.
Learn more about what the 2010 GISLA winners have done.
The National Defense University wants future chief information officers to be two things: critical thinkers and life-long learners. That is why the CIO Certificate program is constantly changing.
June 24, 2010
Over a year ago, the U.S. Army, and other branches of the military, were experimenting with the use of the virtual worlds social media site "Second Life" as a recruitment tool. Since that time, the military has branched out into using virtual worlds technology as a tool for collaboration. Now, civilian branches of government are looking to do the same thing. Federal News Radio's Max Cacas has our exclusive coverage of the Third annual Federal Consortium for Virtual Worlds Conference, which concludes today at the National Defense University here in D.C..
Tags: technology , best practices , virtual worlds , Second Life , Federal Consortium for Virtual Worlds Conference , Army , Douglas Maxwell , U.S. Army Simulation and Training Center , MilLands , Paulette Robinson , iCollege , Barrack Obama , USDA , Max Cacas