Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NCMA 2010
Contracting officers have been reluctant to wade into RFPs. Steve Schooner says they should, in fact, be at the very center of discussions right from the start. The professor of federal contracting tells us why.
At one conference, the Government Contract Management Conference, we learn about plans for a NEW conference from NASA's Joanne Woytek.
Between budget and acquisition reform, things are changing fast in procurement at the Defense Department. Dayton Aerospace's Gary Poleskey gives us his view.
GCMC is an annual conference which provides premier professional development and networking opportunities to the greatest minds in the contracting, acquisition, and procurement fields. We learn more from conference chair Terry Raney.
More than 800 contracting, acquisition, and procurement professionals from both government and private industry will gather in Arlington, Virginia, for NCMA's 29th Annual Government Contract Management Conference. WFED's Tom Temin gives us a preview.