Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NCMA
The Defense Department said it intends to not just rebuild its acquisition workforce in numbers, but also make sure those employees have access to new tools that will give them the insight they need to make good decisions.
Soloway, whose group represents scores of government contractors, discussed how federal procurement reforms have been viewed on the industry side.
Jan Frye, the deputy assistant secretary of the Veterans Affairs Department's Office of Acquisition and Logistics, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris live from the conference to discuss the big issues in contract management.
Agency made awards to small businesses to provide support services in eight categories. The contract is worth up to $2 billion over seven years. FAA also plans to automate procurement system under separate contract that is just getting off the ground.
At one conference, the Government Contract Management Conference, we learn about plans for a NEW conference from NASA's Joanne Woytek.
Between budget and acquisition reform, things are changing fast in procurement at the Defense Department. Dayton Aerospace's Gary Poleskey gives us his view.
GCMC is an annual conference which provides premier professional development and networking opportunities to the greatest minds in the contracting, acquisition, and procurement fields. We learn more from conference chair Terry Raney.
More than 800 contracting, acquisition, and procurement professionals from both government and private industry will gather in Arlington, Virginia, for NCMA's 29th Annual Government Contract Management Conference. WFED's Tom Temin gives us a preview.