Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NCI
John Czajkowski, deputy director for management at the National Cancer Institute, is this week's guest on Agency of the Month.
Fergal McGovern, Visible Thread's CEO, talks about which government agency websites do a good job of relating complex information in a clear way.
Freedom versus security. It's an issue many information security experts deal with. George Komatsoulis, acting chief information officer and the deputy director in the Center for Biomedical Informatics and IT at the National Cancer Institute, talks with Jason Miller about the challenge.
January 13, 2011
Bill Parker, COO of NCI, talks about what you need to know.
Dec. 8, 2009
The National Cancer Institute is using cloud computing to help advance breast cancer research. The agency worked with the Susan Love Research Foundation to start the Health of Women Study. The study aims to collect information on women across the U.S. (anyone can sign up) and then analyze it to understand the cause of the [...]