Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NCCIC
A full-time IT ISAC analyst will be embedded at DHS's National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center under the new partnership
A U.S.-led, global exercise in cybersecurity preparedness and response is expected to wrap up in the next 24 hours. The scenario is helping seven agencies, 11 states, 12 nations and 60 private sector companies prepare for major cyber attack.
DHS's Sean McGurk and other cybersecurity experts are trying to protect agency networks against one of the most dangerous viruses ever developed. Stuxnet exploits a vulnerability in Siemens industrial equipment control software and hardware and may be the product of a nation bent on sabotage.