Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NCAA
A museum in Richmond is riding the Rams Nation basketball wave, and may have a furrier response to Germany's Paul the Octopus for predicting the Final Four outcome.
The herb, most commonly referred to as K-2 but also known as "Spice" and "Gold Spice," is sprayed with a chemical that mimics the high of marijuana.
Filling out those NCAA brackets for more than fun is not allowed if you work for the federal government.
Calculating the cost of air travel and tickets to NCAA events is almost as difficult as predicting the Final Four.