Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Deputy CIO Charles McClam said the Department of Agriculture is developing a policy and has awarded a mobile device management contract to figure out how best to let employees use their own smartphones and tablet devices on the agency's computer network. NASA Goddard also is creating a BYOD policy that depends on its virtual desktop infrastructure.
Individuals in some positions can apply to retire as NASA focuses on reshaping its workforce. NASA will cap severance pay at $25,000.
The event will feature Star Wars characters and a peek at work on the James Webb Space Telescope. WTOP's Kristi King reports.
CIO, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
March 26, 2009
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center CIO Linda Cureton explains how she uses her blog to serve the public.