Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NASA
The goal is to make collaboration easier. Site open to all of NASA, but piloted at three centers for now.
Agencies making contract awards without fully understanding the contractor's past successes or failures. GAO makes six recommendations to improve and standardize the information.
May 28, 2009
New site, Data.gov, to grow to about 240,000 datasets over the next month. Federal CIO Vivek Kundra says the public should direct what information is made available.
Pick is also former astronaut and likely to meet with the President on Monday.
Its back to the future for the American space program. NASA is currently testing the next-generation Orion spacecraft, designed replace the space shuttle. If the cone shape looks familiar, its because its almost identical to the Apollo lunar modules. The Orion is now being tested at the Navy's Surface Warfare Center in Bethesda, Maryland. And instead of landing like a shuttle, Orion will splash down like Apollo. I'm Max Cacas