Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NASA
President Barack Obama plans to host a conference in Florida next month on his administration's approach to the next step in space exploration.
This week, host John Gilroy chats with Lewis Shepherd of Microsoft about challenges in 2010.
Jan. 19, 2010
NASA has selected three proposals as candidates for the agency's next space venture to another celestial body in our solar system. The final project selected in mid-2011 may provide a better understanding of Earth's formation or perhaps the origin of life on our planet.
Space food.. It's come a long way from "tubes and cubes," but there's some special planning involved in getting a turkey dinner with dressing into space.
Ten months after Inauguration Day, the process of filling top management posts in the Federal Government continues. Last week, the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee reviewed the nominations of two people nominated for top management posts at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Deputy director for management Jeffrey Zients hires Shelley Metzenbaum to help lead the performance management effort. OMB to lean on the Performance Improvement Council to develop and advocate for new approach.
Tags: management , Jeffrey Zients , Bernice Steinhardt , Sen. Tom Carper , Shelley Metzenbaum , OMB , GAO , CMS , FEMA , Interior , NRC , VA , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , EPA , Performance Improvement Council , GPRA , PART , performance management
Listen 9/25 - Fed Talk hosts Diana Veilleux & Lisa Bernstein will be joined by Neil Reichenberg, Executive Director, and Stephanie Diamond, Chair of the Federal Advisory Committee, to provide and overview of IPMA-HR.