Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NASA
The goal is to make collaboration easier. Site open to all of NASA, but piloted at three centers for now.
Agencies making contract awards without fully understanding the contractor's past successes or failures. GAO makes six recommendations to improve and standardize the information.
May 28, 2009
New site, Data.gov, to grow to about 240,000 datasets over the next month. Federal CIO Vivek Kundra says the public should direct what information is made available.
Pick is also former astronaut and likely to meet with the President on Monday.
Its back to the future for the American space program. NASA is currently testing the next-generation Orion spacecraft, designed replace the space shuttle. If the cone shape looks familiar, its because its almost identical to the Apollo lunar modules. The Orion is now being tested at the Navy's Surface Warfare Center in Bethesda, Maryland. And instead of landing like a shuttle, Orion will splash down like Apollo. I'm Max Cacas