Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NASA
Host Tom Temin talks with Jerry Davis, the chief information security officer for NASA.
July 1, 2010
NASA will begin training its own software developers some cybersecurity training.
The new policy, according to industry and government officials familiar with the details, endorses the pursuit of verifiable arms-control proposals for space.
VA plans on implementing software to monitor desktop computers every 24 hours. NASA is developing a concept of operations plan to move to real-time oversight. OMB mandated agencies know the status of their networks in real time by November.
Agency CISO Davis says many times applications are the cause of vulnerabilities in the network. The working group will develop training classes for developers.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
More data over greater distances. General Dynamics' John Weidman tells us about a new contract to modernize the ground system and network for NASA's Tracking Data and Relay Satellite constellation.
Astronaut Tracy Caldwell Dyson sends a greeting from the International Space Station.
Storm could be the worst in over a decade.
So who are the smartest TSP investors in government? Are they rocket scientists, economist, medical researchers or postal employees? Take Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's TGIF quiz to test your investment smarts.