Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NASA
The space agency also is testing other smartphone devices, including the Android and iPad. It is one of the first agencies to approve the issuance of iPhones to employees. Employees also have the ability to develop applications for smartphones.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
EPA, NASA and Transportation receive two honors each in different categories. Overall 17 agencies received all green scores on the Open Government dashboard.
Sky-watchers could be in for "fantastic views" over the next two days as the Perseid meteor shower reaches its peak.
It's a saying many of us have grown to hate, but Apple's iPad really is being tested to see if it's "good enough for government work."
Get tips for end of year ordering from the program manager of the NASA SEWP program, Joanne Woytek
There are a ton of leadership and project management books on the market, but not many have been written literally by rocket scientists.
Our Federal News Radio Discussion this month explores cybersecurity and the insider-threat with Jerry Davis of NASA, NIST's Elaine Newton, and Bobbie Stempfley from DHS.
Tags: Federal Drive , technology , Meeting Mission Goals Through Technology , cybersecurity , Jerry Davis , Elaine Newton , NIST , Bobbie Stempfley , DHS , Federal News Radio Discussion , Suzanne Kubota
Congress enacted the fiscal year 2010 Exploration appropriation, which appropriated about $3.7 billion for "exploration research and development activities." The GAO's Susan Polling tells us about how the funds are being, or not being, spent.
Check out the pic of Sunday's storm.