Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NASA
NASA has been asked by the Chilean government through the U.S. Department of State to provide technical advice that might assist the trapped miners in Chile. Spokesman Michael Curie explains.
GSA will unveil the Challenge.gov platform in the next few months where all agency competitions will be posted. Some agencies already are asking experts and employees for help. NASA will run 34 competitions before the end of December.
August 30th and September 1st
Advocate on matters concerning agency-wide technology policy and programs.
NASA's Mars Rover Project launched six years ago. Project manager, Dr. John Callas explains where the project stands now.
Veteran NASA CISO Jerry Davis moves to Veterans Affairs. He joins us for a look back and ahead.
Scientists at Goddard's Global Modeling and Assimilation Office (GMAO) hope that supercomputer simulations of the global weather machine will eventually pay off with forecasts helpful in planning for hurricanes.
Find out more about how one expert thinks NASA can contribute
A former NASA contractor admitted in federal court that he used his office computer to download and view child pornography.
The space agency also is testing other smartphone devices, including the Android and iPad. It is one of the first agencies to approve the issuance of iPhones to employees. Employees also have the ability to develop applications for smartphones.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.