Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NASA
What are NASA's key strategic goals? How is NASA expanding the boundaries of science, technology, and imagination? What is NASA doing to cultivate a risk tolerant environment? Join host Michael Keegan as he explores these questions and more with Charlie Bolden, NASA Administrator.
Astronauts recently honored two engineers from NASA's Langley Research Center. They sent Robert Parker and Dave Roberts Silver Snoopy lapels flown on board a space shuttle mission. Parker helped develop Orion flight hardware used in that spacecraft's first mission. Roberts was honored for his technical expertise and leadership in unique research hardware. They joined Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss their accomplishments.
Federal News Radio's Causey Awards honor top achievers in federal human resources. It's named after our own Mike Causey in tribute to his career spent reporting on issues that matter to the federal workforce. This year judges have selected four winners. One of them is Linda Jensen, a human resources specialist at NASA Ames Research Center. On In Depth with Francis Rose, she explained her underlying theory to human resources at her agency. Federal News Radio's Causey Awards honor top achievers in federal human resources. It's named after our own Mike Causey in tribute to his career spent reporting on issues that matter to the federal workforce. This year judges have selected four winners. One of them is Linda Jensen, a human resources specialist at NASA Ames Research Center. On In Depth with Francis Rose, she explained her underlying theory to human resources at her agency.
NASA is celebrating the two year anniversary of the Curiosity Rover's landing on Mars. The robot has used its six wheels to tour the red planet, searching for signs that something once lived there. John Grant is a geologist for Earth and Planetary Studies at NASA. He joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to recap what the rover has accomplished in the past two years.
For the first time in nearly a decade, the government earned an 'A' for meeting its small business contracting goals. That's 23 percent of contracting dollars across the government. NASA got the equivalent of an 'A+'. Nearly 30 percent of its contracts went to small and disadvantaged businesses. How did they do it? Glenn Delgado is associate administrator of NASA's Office of Small Business Programs. He told Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive that the commitment starts at the top.
Dr. Linda M. Jensen was honored with a 2014 Causey Award for shifting the culture at NASA Ames Research Center and improving its workforce capabilities.
Bob Otto, president for the Government Services Sector at Agilex and former Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer of the U.S. Postal Service, joined Francis Rose to count down the week's top stories.
When it comes to leadership communication, NASA and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation rise to the top, according to a Partnership for Public Service analysis released Wednesday.