Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NASA
Bruce Levinson, with the Center for Regulatory Effectiveness, joined the with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the center's recent survey on agency FISMA compliance.
CIOs and other federal IT experts say cloud computing security isn't much different than other protecting other technology systems. The chief technology officer for the CIA, Gus Hunt, said the cloud's elasticity makes it harder for hackers to attack.
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
September 21st, 2009
Have you heard about Nebula? What is cloud computing and where is it going?
August 13th, 2009 at 11:00 AM
BIG Experience host: Mr. J. David Reeves, Blacks In Government National President, will host Ms. Linda Y. Cureton, as guest this Thursday at 11:00am. Join us as we speak with Linda.
DHS science and technology: A vision of what's possible - Part one of FederalNewsRadio's look into how the directorate moves ideas to the market.
NASA is facing many challenges -- and has made many changes, especially when it comes to IT. Agency CIO Linda Cureton tells Federal News Radio more.
Congressional watchdog has some suggestions for how NASA can deal with historic changes.