Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NARA
National Security Archive survey reveals agencies are not reporting accurate information about 10-year backlog to the Justice Department. NSA found agencies are falling well short of the Obama administration's mandate to improve Freedom of Information Act requests.
The latest news affecting federal workers and government contractors. Find out what you need to know to start your day.
Archivist David Ferriero named Debra Steidel Wall as his deputy, effective July 3, according to an agency release.
The Justice Department and NARA are paying close attention to GSA, USDA and others in how they implement email and data storage on private sector clouds. Agencies should address potential data storage, collection and access issues during the development of the solicitation.
A new blog allows the public to comment on draft proposals about changing the classification and declassification system.
Paul Wester leads NARA's modern records program and describes the key findings and recommendations for maintaining the integrity of your records.
New Online Public Access portal lets users search three databases in one fell swoop to access 13 million records. Archives responded to customer complaints that its electronic records were too difficult to search.
WFED's Jason Miller discusses the new online collection at the National Archives.
U.S. Archivist David Ferriero describes how the National Archives is using online tools to increase public participation.
The agency is deciding whether or not to move forward with the contract option for operations and maintenance with Lockheed Martin. GAO and OMB say the project has multiple problems, including more than a $200 million increase in the total cost for ERA and a lack of usage by agencies. After going through a TechStat sessions, NARA and OMB decided to stop enhancing the system and focus on use.